Why we love this product.
Multi-purpose solution. Humidity control and ventilator in one.
- Homes up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Use as a dedicated dehumidifier or as a Fresh Air Ventilator
- Removes unwanted moisture from the incoming air
DetailsA system that works smarter. The Envirowise Ventilating Dehumidifier has built-in dual application. Use as a stand alone dehumidifier, or duct it to your HVAC system, to keep your home’s air dry in the summer. The Envirowise Ventilating Humidifier can be used as a dedicated ventilator to bring fresh air into your home on a schedule determined by you and your dealer.
Ventilating Dehumidifier Highlights
- Removes up to 70 pints of moisture a day when used as a whole home dehumidifier.
- The small footprint design of this unit allows for flexible installation in areas like attics, basements, crawl spaces, utility areas, or closets.
- Connect the Ventilating Humidifier to your smart thermostat and have remote control capability from almost anywhere when using your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- This ENERGY STAR rated unit is designed to “set it and forget it“. Allows for automatic adjustment of outside air based on 3 climate zone settings.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure