Silver 303 Control
Why we love this product.
- Large Touchscreen
- 7 day or 5-1-1 programmability
- Simple to use, easy to read
DetailsA system that works smarter. Deluxe, smart thermostats that put comfort fully in your control.
Silver 303 Control Highlights
- Simple to use programmable touchscreen thermostat
- Large, backlit display is easy to read even in low light
- Program 7 day or 5-1-1 schedule for seven different days
- Programmable fan
- Automatically reminds you when it’s time to change the filter, replace a humidifier pad and UV lamp.
- Displays outdoor temperature, indoor temperature and humidity
- Controls a whole house humidifier
- Manages energy recovery (early start)
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 5-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure