Silver 16 Heat Pump
Why we love this product.
- Excellent efficiency at a great value
- Reliable heating and cooling
- Quiet operation
DetailsA system that works smarter. Built to perform and built to last.
Silver 16 Heat Pump Highlights
- Our Silver 16 heat pump saves up to 50 percent on your heating and cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards
- Many models meet efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit when installed as part of a complete system**
- Lower operating noise to add to your comfort
- Uses an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe to heat and cool your home
- The Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor add to your systems efficiency and reliability
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements
- Pair your heat pump with a gas furnace to create your own hybrid system. Once your heat pump reaches its heating capacity, your gas furnace steps in to keep you comfortable for as long as you need.
For information on limited warranty terms for your Silver 16 heat pump, please refer to your owner’s manual or download a copy of our product warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:Download the Product Brochure
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.