Platinum Steam Humidifier
Why we love this product.
Quiet humidity control for homes in all climates.
- Homes up to 5,000 sq ft
- Quiet, automatic humidity control
- Consistent, year round moisture levels
DetailsA system that works smarter. Quiet, automatic humidity control.
Platinum Steam Humidifier Highlights
- Protects wood floors, moldings, and furnishing from harmful dry conditions that can cause damage
- Operates independent of the heating system to provide the desired indoor moisture level at all times
- Remote mount capability adds installation flexibility
- 6 different capacities in one unit meets the needs of all size houses up to 5,000 square feet
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure