Why we love this product.
Automatically adjusts seasonally to keep your home at the perfect moisture level.
- Homes up to 4,200 sq ft
- Quiet, automatic humidity control
- Outdoor temperature monitoring option
DetailsA system that works smarter. Quiet, automatic humidity control.
Platinum Humidifier Highlights
- Designed for homes with up to 4,200 square feet
- Automatically delivers the right amount of humidity as needed
- Delivers up to 50 percent more moisture than comparable humidifiers
- Uses an optimal outdoor sensor to monitor temperature to maintain correct indoor humidity levels
- So quiet, you’ll barely notice it’s running
- Flow-Through Design helps control mineral buildup, minimizing maintenance
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Quick-access humidifier pad makes maintenance easy
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure