NAXFKS Floor-Mounted Heat Pumps
Why we love this product.
- Small space heating and cooling
- Quiet operation
- Flexible, efficient comfort
DetailsA system that works smarter. These indoor units mount to the floor, or up to 5″ above the floor, and have front panel access to the filter for ease of cleaning. They are perfect for difficult areas that may be smaller or don’t have usable space on the walls.
NAXFKS Floor-Mounted Heat Pumps Overview
INVERTER-DRIVEN COMPRESSORSMaximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area
EASY INSTALLATIONInstalls quickly and easily, without the need for major construction and remodeling
COMPLETE ZONE CONTROLRealizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use
PERSONAL COMFORT CONTROLComplete comfort control of temperature, fan speed, and air direction in each room or zone via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices
CLEANER AIR WITH WASHABLE ANTI-ALLERGEN FILTERSImproves air quality and saves money
HYPER-HEATING INVERTER® (H2i®) HEAT PUMPSProvides instant warmth even in extreme climates (down to -13° F)
ULTIMATE ENERGY EFFICIENCYWith higher SEER
NAXFKS Floor-Mounted Heat Pumps Highlights
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 09, 12, 15, 18
- 21.0–28.2 SEER
- Rapid heating
- Operates with 25% less power than competing models
- Recessing is an option
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:Download the Product Brochure
- 5-year limited warranty on compressor and functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.