Why we love this product.
This cost effective fresh air system controls humidity and temperature.
- Homes up to 3000 sq. ft.
- Use as a dedicated dehumidifier or as a Fresh Air Ventilator
- Removes unwanted moisture from the incoming air
DetailsA system that works smarter. Inline Ventilator offers a cost effective mechanical fresh air solution that controls humidity and temperature. The Inline Ventilator has a full ECM motor that makes installation fast and easy.
Inline Ventilator Highlights
- Internally mounted sensors allow for the Inline Ventilator to be set up by the installer for meeting “Code Compliant” ventilation standards or for “Energy Preferred” ventilation by limiting the intake of outdoor air that is too humid, too hot, cold, or dry.
- Multi-position mounting
- Heavy guage, powder painted steel cabinet
- Optional 24V functionality with our smart thermostats allows ventilation control from your smart phone or computer
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure