ForeFront™ Platinum TAM9
Why we love this product.
- Comfortable, even cooling and heating from room to room
- Remote monitoring and programming
- Quiet operation
DetailsA system that works smarter. Using innovative variable-speed technology, this American Standard air handler provides your home with reliable and efficient comfort year round. Together with AccuLink™ communicating technology, this HVAC air handler helps deliver cleaner air and less moisture.
ForeFront™ Platinum TAM9 Highlights
- Manage your home with this American Standard air handler that automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System, while also allowing remote monitoring and programming by phone.*
- 24V Capability
- Benefit from the design of the unique cabinet for this HVAC air handler that allows less moisture and fewer dust particles to be drawn in from garages, attics and crawl spaces, which helps prevent energy loss and virtually eliminates condensation.
- Simplify the management of your home with the connection to the Comfort Control, which enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home.
- Experience our variable-speed air handlers that run quietly and help keep temperatures even from room to room.
- Feel cooler and more comfortable with unwanted humidity from the air being removed by the system.
- Discover the Vortica™ Advanced airflow System that improves airflow while reducing energy use and operating sound
- Benefit from the fully enclosed insulation that increases efficiency while eliminating loose fiberglass insulation in your airstream.
- Utilizes the all-aluminum coil that enhances this variable-speed air handler’s life and reduces the chance of refrigerant leaking into the atmosphere.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure