ForeFront™ Platinum TAM7
Why we love this product.
- Comfortable, even cooling and heating from room to room
- Humidity control and balance
- Quiet operation
ForeFront™ Platinum TAM7 Highlights
- Unique cabinet design allows less moisture and fewer dust particles to be drawn in from garages, attics and crawl spaces. This design also helps prevent energy loss and virtually eliminates condensation.
- Runs quietly and keeps temperature even from room to room with its variable-speed fan motor
- Leaves you feeling cooler and more comfortable by removing unwanted humidity from the air
- Vortica™ Advanced airflow System improves airflow while reducing energy use and operating sound
- Fully enclosed insulation increases efficiency while eliminating loose fiberglass insulation in your airstream
- All-aluminum coil enhances system life and reduces the chance of refrigerant leaking into the atmosphere
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure