AccuComfort™ Platinum 18 Heat Pump
Why we love this product.
- High efficiency
- Maximum comfort through variable speed heating and cooling
- Quiet heat pump operation compared to nearest competitors
AccuComfort™ Platinum 18 Heat Pump Highlights
- Our AccuComfort™ variable speed line of heat pumps work smarter to maximize home comfort at a lower operating cost.
- A wider operating range allows our AccuComfort™ variable speed system to remain operating when competition’s products are cycling on and off.
- Consistent with ½ degree in 1/10th of 1% increments, so you get the comfort you set and the AccuComfort™ technology does the rest.
- An AccuComfort™ system can improve heating capacity by as much as 20%.
- The lower compressor modulation and fan speeds yield amazingly low sound levels and max out the benefits of AccuClean™ Air Cleaner technology giving you the advantage of offering the cleanest system available.
- Built with quality materials, innovative features, durable construction and backed by our independent American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealers to ensure your heat pump provides you with dependable comfort for years to come.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019
- Pair your heat pump with a gas furnace to create your own hybrid system. Once your heat pump reaches its heating capacity, your gas furnace steps in to keep you comfortable for as long as you need.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 12-year limited warranty on compressor
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure