4TXM23 Multi Split Outdoor Heat Pump
Why we love this product.
- Small space heating and cooling
- Quiet operation
- Flexible, efficient comfort
DetailsA system that works smarter. This ductless heating and cooling unit’s design offers efficient heating and cooling for multiple zones. This multi-split heating and ductless cooling system’s twin rotatry compressor provides more even heating and cooling while simultaneously lowering your utility bills.
4TXM23 Multi Split Outdoor Heat Pump Highlights
- Offers efficiency up to 23 SEER.
- Ductless heating and air.
- Industry leading technology for heating capacity at lower temperatures.
- Gold Fin coating gives 3x the industry standard protection against corrosive environments.
- Inverter Rotary DC compressor provides better balance, lower power consumption and higher efficiency.
- The compressor stops or delays operation if conflicts arise to protect the ductless heating and air system.
- Multi-zone heat pumps are an affordable and energy efficient way to control the climate of individual rooms.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:Download the Product Brochure
- 5-year limited warranty on compressor and functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.