4MXF8 Console Indoor Unit
Why we love this product.
- Small space heating and cooling
- Quiet operation
- Flexible, efficient comfort
4MXF8 Console Indoor Unit Highlights
- Offers efficiency up to 16.00 SEER.
- This ductless cooling and heating system’s design offers seasonal comfort year round while being mounted near the floor or ceiling.
- Specially designed air vents in this ductless split air conditioner efficiently reduce operation noise to provide quiet comfort.
- Turbo function provides temporary high-speed operation to reach your desired temperature quickly.
- Sleep function automatically adjusts this ductless heating and cooling unit’s temperature based on a set sleeping time to maintain comfort in the room.
- Auto clean function runs the fan when the unit is stopped to prevent bacteria from forming. The unique catechin filter made from natural green tea provides long-lasting sterilization and removes up to 95 percent of potentially harmful bacteria.
- Timer allows you to set when and how the unit operates.
- Control your ductless A/C unit from anywhere in the room with a wireless remote control (purchased separately). The “I feel” function senses temperature at the remote control instead of at the thermostat.
- This ductless split air conditioner and heating unit ships with a wired controller displaying temperature, operational mode, and time settings.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:Download the Product Brochure
- 5-year limited warranty on compressor and functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.