DetailsA system that works smarter. A strong and sturdy all-aluminum indoor coil.
Platinum Indoor Coil Highlights
100% Foil-Backed InsulationTime spent cleaning and servicing is greatly reduced with this foil insulation.
Quieter OperationThe operating sound of these coils is reduced thanks to the 100% foil-backed insulation
Painted FinishProvides further protection against rust and corrosion
Aluminum Tubes and Tube SheetsProvides added durability and bolsters rust and corrosion resistance.
Two-Way, Non-Corrosive Drain PanHelps to reduce standing water. Standing water can lead to mold growth, mildew and bacteria if left unchecked.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure