Silver 16 Low Profile Heat Pump
Why we love this product.
- Excellent efficiency at a great value
- Reliable heating and cooling
- Quiet operation
DetailsA system that works smarter. Built with you in mind, the Silver 16 Low Profile Heat Pump is ideal for zero lot line applications and other space constrained areas. Ensuring your family will stay cool and comfortable no matter your space requirements.
Silver 16 Low Profile Heat Pump Highlights
- Built for zero lot line applications and other space constrained areas, such as condos or under decks.
- Surpasses government efficiency standards.
- Install this as part of a complete system and you may meet the efficiency requirements for local utility rebates.
- Keep operating noise to a minimum, even on the hottest days, with this heat pump system
- Our heat pump systems cool and heat with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe.
- Pair your heat pump with a gas furnace to create your own hybrid system. Once your heat pump reaches its heating capacity, your gas furnace steps in to keep you comfortable for as long as you need.
For information on limited warranty terms for your Silver 16 heat pump, please refer to your owner’s manual or download a copy of our product warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
Download the Product Brochure