Silver 15 Heat Pump
Why we love this product.
- Excellent efficiency
- Consistent comfort through single-stage heating and cooling
- Quiet operation
DetailsOur best value heat pump. Efficient performance and premium comfort.
Silver 15 Heat Pump Highlights
- Our 16-SEER heat pump saves up to 50 percent on your heating and cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards
- Many models meet efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit when installed as part of a complete system**
- Keeps operating noise to a minimum, even in extreme temperatures
- Heats and cools with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe
- Provides more efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to its Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements
- Pair your heat pump with a gas furnace to create your own hybrid system. Once your heat pump reaches its heating capacity, your gas furnace steps in to keep you comfortable for as long as you need.
For information on limited warranty terms for your Silver 15 16-SEER heat pump, please refer to your owner’s manual or download a copy of our product warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure