Silver 13 Air Conditioner
Why we love this product.
Durable and affordable cooling that’s built to last.
- Up to 14.5 SEER
- 1 cooling stage
- Consistent comfort
DetailsA system that works smarter. With the Silver 13 central air conditioning unit, you do not need to sacrifice impressive comfort for energy savings. This A/C system’s design provides your home with the reliable cooling you would expect from American Standard and the efficiency you deserve from a new central air conditioning unit.
Silver 13 Air Conditioner Highlights
- By surpassing government efficiency standards, you can save up to 38 percent on your cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* with this central air conditioning unit.
- This central air system’s design is an economical option for efficient and reliable cooling.
- Cools with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe.
- This A/C unit’s rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect your system from the elements.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.