Gold S9V2 Gas Furnace
Why we love this product.
ENERGY STAR qualified furnace with Variable speed blower motor.
- 2-stage heating
- 96% AFUE
DetailsA system that works smarter. Quality and reliability with a cutting-edge design.
Gold S9V2 Gas Furnace Highlights
- Industry-changing cabinet is designed to accommodate virtually any home
- New design is certified to be airtight to less than 1%
- The Gold S9V2 furnace is rated at 96% gas efficiency (AFUE)
- The Vortica™ II blower is one of the most efficient in the industry, providing savings in both winter and summer
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers, and new Vortica™ II blower combine to provide a consistent flow of warm and comfortable air with quiet operation
- Combine with the American Standard AccuClean™ Air Cleaner for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home
- Match your gas furnace with a heat pump to enjoy the energy-saving benefits of a hybrid system. In milder temperatures, your heat pump acts as the primary source of heat for your home. When the weather gets too cold, your system activates your furnace to deliver the heat you need.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty & Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure