AccuLink™ Platinum 1050 Control
Why we love this product.
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- 7″ Color Touchscreen
- AccuLink™ Communications
AccuLink™ Platinum 1050 Control Highlights
- Built-in Z-Wave® Bridge
- Control over 200 z-wave home automation devices
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
- Compatible with AccuLink™ Communicating and AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Systems
- Compatible with select third party home automation controllers: AMX, Control4, Crestron, and Savant
- Zoning Capable
- 7″ color touchscreen
- 5-day weather forecast, alerts and radar
- Create up to four daily heating and cooling schedules
- Built-in humidity sensor
- Maintenance and filter service reminder alerts
- Upgradable software
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure