AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Platinum 18 Air Conditioner
Why we love this product.
Quietest operation compared to competitors.
- Up to 18 SEER
- Variable cooling stages
- Quiet operation
DetailsOur quietest air conditioner. Stay cool. Our AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Platinum 18 Air Conditioning System comes with AccuComfort™ technology that allows the system to consistently adjust to run at a more efficient speed. Plus, with up to 18.00 SEER, this variable-speed A/C is one of the most efficient home air conditioners on the market.
AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Platinum 18 Air Conditioner Highlights
- Maximize your home comfort with our AccuComfort™ variable-speed air conditioning line that works smarter to lower operating cost.
- Experience a wider operating range that allows our AccuComfort™ home air conditioners to remain operating when competition’s products are cycling on and off.
- Get the comfort you set with AccuComfort™ technology that is consistent with a ½ degree in 1/10th of 1% increments.
- Install our variable-speed home air conditioners that are the quietest systems at 4dB below the nearest competitor minimum.
- Own the cleanest variable-speed A/C available that offers lower compressor modulation and fan speeds that yield amazingly low sound levels and max out the benefits of AccuClean™ Air Cleaner technology.
- Experience seamless comfort and reduced energy costs with Enhanced Humidity Control.
- Ensure your comfort for years to come with a variable-speed air conditioning system that is built with quality materials, innovative features, durable construction, and is backed by our independent American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealers.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Dealer. Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
Download the Product Brochure
- 12-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Download the Product Brochure